Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hurt...Hurt???Hurt!!!

Seems like it was yesterday
when i saw ur face...
u told me how proud u were
but i walked away..
if only i know, what i knew today..
oh..

i would hold u in my arms
i would take the pain away..
thank u for all u've done
forgive all ur mistake..
there's nothing i wouldnt do
to hear ur voice again...
sometimes i wanna call u
but i know u wont be there...

oh..im sorry for blaming u for everyhing
i just couldnt do..
& i've hurt myself
by hurting u....

Somedays i feel broke inside
but i wont admit..
sometimes i just wanna hide
cause its u i miss..
& its hard to say goodbye
when it comes to this..ohhh...

would u tell me i was wrong
would u help me understand..
r u looking down upon me
r u proud of who i am..
theres nothing i wouldnt do
to have just one more chance...
to look into ur eyes
& see u looking back..

oh..im sorry for blaming u
for everything..
i just coudnt do
& i''ve hurt myself..

oh.ooh...
if i had just one more day
i would tell u that i've missed u..
since u've been away
oh..its dangerous..
its so out of line
to try & turn back time..

im sorry for blaming u
for everything..
i just couldnt do
& i've hurt myself..
by hurting u

2 comments:

Sinari Hidupmu Dengan Cahaya Kegembiraan & Keriangan..